I'm finally dusting off this blog again to post a video series that I just made covering a demo of a Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA) deployment using zero-touch (Plug and Play and LAN Automation).
Since this is the first time I've made a video series, I decided to keep it pretty informal and I didn't do anything in the way of retakes or editing, which made it a bit more enjoyable to do - That's important, right?
(Also, I wrote a book that I haven't blogged about yet, so there's a bit of self-promotion here.)
The following topics are discussed in the video series:
- Templates in Cisco DNA Center
- Plug and Play (PnP) on the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch
- PnP on the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless LAN Controller
- Device provisioning in Cisco DNA Center
- Building a Cisco SD-Access Underlay using LAN Automation
- Fabric Border Automation
- Wireless Automation
- Fabric Enabled Wireless
- Fabric In A Box with Embedded Wireless on Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch
- Cisco Software-Defined Access for Distributed Campus (multisite)
- Segmentation and Policy in Cisco SD-Access
I hope everyone enjoys the videos - Feel free to comment below or in the videos, or you can find me on Twitter @eiddor